I have recently completed an AP Marketing Management Degree at the Business Academy Aarhus in September 2021. I have 20 years of experience in project management, both technical and administrative. I am detailed, output-oriented, and can work both independently and with a team. I am eager to apply my competencies to the task at hand, independently and as a team player, while learning new skills and facing new challenges.
Subjects and Courses: International Marketing, Business Law, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Sales and Communication, Macroeconomics, Business Economics, Statistics, Entrepreneurship Course Projects: - Market Research for Grosh Shopping App, https://groshapp.com/ - Market Audit of The Netherlands Market for Mikkeler, https://mikkeller.com/ - Marketing Plan for Pure Shots, https://pureshots.dk/ - Operational Decision Proposal for Forstas, https://forstas.dk/ - Business Plan for Glamour Go, a start-up glamping company - Internationalization: Entry Mode Proposal for Wood Wood, https://www.woodwood.com/ - Marketing Plan for Herbanext Inc. http://www.herbanext.com/ - Case analyses of companies such as ECCO, Toyota, Zara, Louis Poulsen, Sculpto, El Giganten. Course Workshops: - Innovation - Business Model Canvas - LEAN Methodology - Effective Negotiation Skills - Integrated Marketing Campaign - Market Audit with study trip to the Netherlands - Microsoft Excel and Bewistat
Fields of Study: Economic History, and Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management Curriculum: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Econometrics, Europe and Asia-Pacific in the 19th and 20th Centuries, Growth and Change in Asia-Pacific, Economic Development of Southeast Asia, International Macroeconomics, Foundations of Industrial Relations, Foundations of Human Resource Management
Curriculum: Focus on economic theories, strategies and policies, and research. Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Development Economics, Managerial Economics, History of Economic Thoughts, Basic Accounting, Statistics, Econometrics, Monetary Economics, International Economics, Public Economics, Regional Economics, Social and Economic Research
Market research, assessment of market conditions for the nutraceutical industry, including competitor analysis.
- B2B and B2C market audit of the Philippine nutraceutical industry. - Internal and external analyses; study export potential to Scandinavia. - Assist in the implementation of digital marketing strategy for B2B and B2C markets. - Marketing Plan for Daily Apple Euphorbia hirta Herbal Supplement Milestone: As part of the business development team, during the internship period and ongoing consultations after, company sales grew from PHP16 million in 2020 to PHP40 million in 2021.
Design and deliver cross-cultural trainings for Danish companies and expats relocating and working in the Philippines.
Proofread English edition of the inspirational book of Danish marathon runner and author Henrik Brandt entitled "If you can dream it, you can do it…" (Danish title: Hvad du ikke har i benene, må du have i hovedet...) The book is a 480-page personal account by a "sofa athlete to marathon runner" who, at the age of 40, made his début on the toughest routes in the seven continents of the world.
- Assess qualified SMEs for PUM assistance. - Arrange business visits and training itineraries of Dutch consultants to the Philippines. - Organise company, sectoral and industry trainings for SMEs. - Draft project proposals for funding opportunities. - Evaluate, monitor and manage local missions. - Carry out acquisition activities through direct marketing activities. - Provide publicity for PUM through press conferences and media promotion. Milestones: Development of service area and procurement of, from 0, 40 client projects and PUM collaborations within Davao Region from 2005 to 2011 to deliver business conferences, industry trainings, and business links resulting to improved human capital and business efficiency.
- Coordinate and standardise the company’s talent acquisition program. - Advise department managers on recruitment/selection strategies and staff development. - Conduct recruitment, job evaluations and consult on issues related to workplace relations and performance management. - Train HR staff and conduct employee workshops. Milestones: - Drafted the Talent Management Program and HR Manual Systems and Procedures. - Secured for the company a private grant for technical assistance and machine procurement that resulted in substantial savings and process improvements for the company.
- Market research, business prospecting, and sector analysis. - Strategic planning, proposal writing, technical and funding opportunities.
Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies, project research, business plans, and human resource training programs for proponents, cooperatives, NGOs and local government units.
- Assist in the commercial development feasibility study of a 20-hectare commercial property. - Market research; design and facilitation of focus group discussion. - Liaison work, coordination and project updates. - Documentation and draft presentation of final report.
- Analyse financial and other quantitative and qualitative data from participating banks. - Draft training, technical assistance, and other relevant operations and procedure manuals. - Facilitate training courses, workshops, and on-the-job coaching. - Monitor and evaluate product and program performance of participating rural banks - Conduct institutional assessments of participating rural banks - Market research and analysis - Consulting duties as requested by or on behalf of senior specialists. Milestones: - Rotational provision of technical support to four senior program specialists. - Institutional assessment and technical training of 14 participant banks. - Draft of the MABS Program Training and Technical Assistance Manual.
Assist in project research, project proposals, mobile exhibitions, write press releases, and other ad hoc duties. Milestone: I was part of the pioneer volunteer team and science-minded individuals, and later on part-time staff, that witnessed the beginnings in 1994 and the formal launching in 1999 of Mindanao Science and Technology Centrum (now Sentro Mindanaw) in Davao City, Philippines.
Copy edit on-line contributions sent from central desk from authoritative articles/authors, e.g. ADB, WB and IMF, Senate and House Committee chairs, foreign trade departments and missions, university-based experts, etc. for the East ASEAN Business Magazine. The magazine was a quarterly publication focused on regional trade and investment with circulation in the BIMP-EAGA (Brunei Indonesia Malaysia- East ASEAN Growth Area) Region and Darwin, Australia.
- Assist in training and exhibits and laboratory experiments - Write press releases, project catalogues, training materials and other short publications. Three summer internships from March to June, from 1989 to 1991 as participant to the President’s Annual Summer Youth Program under the Government Internship Program.