Udsendt dato18. november 2022
Udløbsdato12. december 2022
Norwegian speaking customer service consultant
Nordiccom in Copenhagen City is a growing company and we are looking for a new colleague to our Norwegian team, a Norwegian speaking customer service representative for projects dealing with the Norwegian finance market – both part time and full time, also remote work is possible.
Your task, which is well paid, will consist primarily of customer service and advising existing bank customers over the phone. The Norwegian team will consist of you and your 5 colleagues. We strive to provide the best solutions on the market and therefore we expect that you can:
- Speak fluent Norwegian
- Be focused and attentive
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Smile through the phone and have a customer service-oriented attitude
- Learn and want to develop your skills in customer service
- Work independently within a specific area of responsibility
Experience in customer service is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We offer you:
- Personal and professional development
- Careful training and regular coaching
- A social, multinational working environment with an informal atmosphere
- Daily contact and communication with many different people
- A very good salary
- Working hours full-time from 10:00 to 18:00. (Part time and also remote working is possible)
Who are we and what do we do?
Nordiccom is a growing Nordic company placed in the heart of Copenhagen, Malmoe, Oslo and Helsinki. The companies we represent are major banking and insurance companies in Europe. With the entire Nordic market as our workplace and the phone as our tool, we provide solutions for sales and customer service for a wide range of companies in the financial business. We ensure the quality of our products and services and comply with banks’ standards and code of conduct.
Nordiccom consists of about 110 employees divided into different teams and here you will meet Danes, Swedes, Norwegians as well as Finns. In Nordiccom we emphasize professionalism, but it is also important that we have fun when we are at work. Our goal is that our employees become skilled at their tasks and achieve good results. All training is conducted in your language.
If you are up to these new challenges together with our team, please send an application with the heading “Norwegian representative” to [email protected] We accept applications in both Norwegian and English.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.