Udsendt dato18. november 2022
Udløbsdato18. december 2022
FiberVisions a/s in Varde – owned by the Thai group Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited – is looking for a Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Engineer). In close cooperation with the Product Stewardship Director of the Hygiene Vertical in IVL, you will be part of an exciting working day in a market-leading international group.
We look for a candidate who can be responsible for
- securing product safety in the EU – in complex and challenging areas requiring a high level of product safety – such as: hygiene, food contact materials, and medical devices
- communicating with customers and suppliers giving high quality product safety feedback
- monitoring and implementing regulatory changes, providing technical support, and clearly communicating the results of these activities to relevant stakeholders
- assessing product safety evaluations of materials, products, and processes.
You work in a structured way collecting and processing knowledge about our products and raw materials. You are quick at getting an overview and assisting with answers, advice, and guidance internally and externally. You are at the forefront of the product safety requirements for products in our industry.
You contribute to a more sustainable future for FiberVisions and Indorama Ventures – while you grow within a culture dominated by innovation, trust and belonging.
- You monitor, communicate, and implement relevant legislation within product safety.
- You support sales and R&D with advice and guidance.
- You contribute to evaluating and approving new raw materials.
- You carry out risk assessments of products and processes.
- You ensure that requests for product safety are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- You set higher standards in the industry – growing your own potential.
- You serve as product safety liaison officer in relation to suppliers, customers, research centers, industry organizations, and other stakeholders.
- You participate in the global product stewardship team within Indorama Ventures.
You have a logical and systematic mindset and take responsibility within your area of expertise. You are self-motivated, work independently, and thrive on working with details and meeting deadlines. You have a positive attitude in life, are honest and able to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organization – and you convey complex information in a precise manner.
You are structured, detail oriented, and analytical. You have a good spirit and gain respect thanks to your behavior. You ask a lot of yourself and give the best possible service without compromising on quality.
You have strong written and verbal skills in English, strong IT-skills, and understand the importance of documentation. Educational background: high level scientific education – such as chemical engineer, environmental engineer or similar. In case you do not have all the qualifications required – but possess the skills and mindset to grow into the role – we encourage you to apply for the position.
You are offered a challenging position with versatile tasks in a customer-oriented international company. Through a committed effort, you will have the opportunity to influence your own as well as the company\\’s development. In addition to a high professional level, it will be the personal profile we emphasize, as it is the people we hire, who make the difference.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and handled confidentially. If this position interests you, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. You can apply by clicking the APPLY button below.
If you want to hear more about this position – please contact Product Stewardship Director, Jane Beith Nielsen, FiberVisions a/s. Tel: +45 79 94 22 36 or senior consultant Tonny Lang, Pay-Back specialist rekruttering. Tel: +45 60 88 84 44 or by email at [email protected].
FiberVisions is the global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing polyolefin staple fibers for nonwoven applications.
FiberVisions uses proprietary technology and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to supply innovative products to customers in industries such as hygiene, textiles, automotive and construction. With the broadest product portfolio of any polyolefin staple fiber company and five manufacturing sites around the world, FiberVisions can supply the products the customers need, where they need them. The Varde entity employs approx. 200 out of the 500 people in FiberVisions – and has a turnover of approx. 1 billion DKK. The success of FiberVisions is based on skilled, committed, and well-trained employees – and a dynamic management team. FiberVisions is known for innovation, high quality products and superior customer service and is owned by Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited with headquarters in Bangkok.
Read more here.
About Indorama Ventures
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, listed in Thailand (Bloomberg ticker IVL.TB), is one of the world’s leading petrochemicals producers, with a global manufacturing footprint across Europe, Africa, Americas, and Asia Pacific. The company’s portfolio comprises Combined PET, Integrated Oxides and Derivatives, and Fibers. Indorama Ventures products serve major FMCG and automotive sectors, i.e., beverages, hygiene, personal care, tire and safety segments. Indorama Ventures has approx. 26,000 employees worldwide and consolidated revenue of US$14.6 billion in 2021. The Company is listed in the Dow Jones Emerging Markets and World Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
Read more here.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.