Udsendt dato29. maj 2023
Udløbsdato19. juli 2023
HR Manager for Baettr Factory in Lem.
Would you like to deliver HR operations activities for our factory in Lem Denmark? Can you turn ideas and strategy into action and create real change? Then keep on reading, because we are looking for an HR Manager – which could be you!
We are a growing company in the renewable energy sector offering you a great opportunity to define and support our work of creating more sustainable products. You will be able to develop your skills and competences in a global context. Join us and be a part of our experienced and dedicated factory Management team, where teamwork, responsibility and a hands-on approach are a natural part of everyday life. You will be delivering meaningful and important HR operations and initiatives to our global organization, and you will be reporting directly to our VP Factory Manager. The area of responsibility includes both blue collars and white collars. Essentially this is an independent position where you are the one point of contact for all HR matters in the factory. There will also be a close cooperation with our VP, Global People and Growth
Your main responsibilities
Driving HR operations. This position will have a key role in not only the design of HR processes, concepts and tools but also planning and implementation. The hot topics on our agenda for this position right now are:
- Design and implement processes and tools to help ensure that the right competences are in place for HR deliverables. For example, this will include active participation in new attraction initiatives, running the onboarding process for new employees, coordinating recruiting efforts in cooperation with external agencies and organizing PR activities in the local community.
- People Development Dialogue (PDD) including the implementation of process and tools especially for blue collar employees.
- Ensure smooth running of our HR annual cycle in production.
- Drive our recruitment process for both blue- and white-collar employees.
- Advising and supporting all managers on all matters related to HR including living up to our HR KPIs and matters related to Danish Employment Law, Collective agreements etc.
- Implementing employee development activities for both professional and personal growth for all employees including our apprentice department.
- Implementation and follow-up of employee surveys ensuring employee motivation and engagement.
- Building and maintaining our positive cooperation with Union representatives including ensuring implementation of ‘SU’ initiatives and participation in annual salary negotiations and updating our salary structure for blue collars.
You have a formal qualification within HR with around 6-9 years’ experience from an international company working within the field of HR either as a Manager, Business Partner, or consultant. In this capacity you are used to advising, collaborating, and challenging all employees at all levels in the organization. You have a good working knowledge of Danish Employment Law and you are certified and experienced at using selection tests and analysis tools.
- A team player with the ability to persuade and the strength to make things happen both face to face and from a distance in a matrix multi-site structure.
- A structured and well organised hands-on work approach.
- Robust under pressure and always rising to the challenge of getting the job done.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across functions and cultures.
- We value your transformational mind-set and your understanding of how culture works in a global business.
- You are fluent in both Danish and English
We offer a job in a dynamic, future-oriented and international organization where we live our values, Be accountable, Imagine Better and Be respectful, it is therefore important that you can identify with our values and help us live these in everyday life. We emphasize a good and comfortable work environment where there is room and space for our differences and where we take care of the individual. We emphasize innovation and promote development according to our motto: Engineering the Foundation for Future Generations.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.