Udsendt dato23. september 2022
Udløbsdato18. november 2022
Are you inspired by transition to sustainable energy technology? Would you wish to join an international market-leading provider of expert energy solutions and do you thrive on managing complex, technical projects in Denmark and abroad?
MAKEEN Energy’s Group Project Management department (GPM) is supporting all MAKEEN Energy business areas including LPG, LNG/LBG, Envirotech (Plastcon).
MAKEEN Energy is currently looking for experienced Project Managers to join the GPM organisation. Initially you will be engaged in managing new Plastcon projects, enabling the conversion of plastic waste to oil and other ingredients for reuse purposes.
Headquartered in Randers DK, MAKEEN Energy employs some 2.500 highly skilled professionals globally. MAKEEN Energy is an international, market-leading corporation within the energy industry. MAKEEN Energy is dedicated to actively play a role in the sustainable transformation of the energy market through the development of responsible energy solutions.
Areas of responsibility
As an experienced Project Manager you will be empowered to manage the execution of projects within the scope of agreement with our customers. While you may play a role in the final stages of the sales process you will take ownership of project execution after hand over from sales. You will then manage the execution through all of the stages and gates until customer sign off and project transfer to the Customer Support function.
You will have strong support from both skilled colleagues in the GPM organisation as well as MAKEEN Energy’s other business functions involved in the execution of the project. In particular Design, Engineering and Procurement.
Areas of influence and responsibility will include:
- Alignment with contractual agreement
- Maintain a continuous successful level of communications and coordination with all stakeholders
- Planning and continuous assurance of progress and quality
- Stakeholder management and a high level of communication internally and externally
- Tracking and reporting on progress, expenditures, deviations and risk assessment
- Project management in the IT-platform (MS-Project and ERP)
Level of expected business travel may range between 20-50 days annually.
- Substantial level, likely 8+ years, of documented experience with technical- and commercial project management in an international context
- Experience with customized multi-technological projects (mechanical, chemical, electrical, control systems)
- Relevant education – likely you hold a bachelor- or master’s degree in engineering
- Experienced IT user – MS Office, MS Project and ERP
- You have a high level of proficiency in Danish and English
- You likely hold a certification in project management such as PMI, IPMA or PRINCE2. The PMBOK guide is basis for our project management so if you are not already PMP certified we will support your education, expecting you to become certified within the first year of employment
MAKEEN Energy is founded on strong values and is very passionate about these, intended to secure properness, decency and professionalism in all areas of collaboration.
MAKEEN Energy would value that you:
- Are focused and passionate
- Have strong intercultural competencies and appreciate collaboration with customers and colleagues at different levels and in different cultures
- Manage to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders at all levels
- Are professionally communicative by nature
- Effectively assume project ownership, act self-driven and proactively
- Are goal oriented, pragmatic and structured in your work approach
MAKEEN Energy offers
A versatile and exciting position in an informal work environment characterized by an open dialogue, humour and commitment. A high level of professional integration and cooperation however appreciate that employees selfengage with team members to arrange and work with independence.
We offer good professional and personal development opportunities and support further education.
Contact / application
Skelmose will be assisting MAKEEN Energy in this recruitment process. If you wish to know more about this vacancy before applying, you are welcome to contact Anders Hasager, on cell phone 30 23 70 12.
Applications will be processed in an ongoing manner.
Please apply here.
You may visit the MAKEEN Energy homepage here: www.makeenenergy.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.