Udsendt dato21. november 2022
Udløbsdato31. december 2022
University of Copenhagen (UCPH) and the private company Samarbejde efter Skilsmisse ApS (SES) are looking for a dynamic Industrial Post Doc to join our team and make a difference for families who experience divorce (relationship dissolution).
Specifically, we are looking for an Industrial Post Doc to help research the effectiveness of SES NXT. SES NXT is a digital intervention platform for children aged 3-17, who experience parental divorce. Through a large RCT design study and a qualitative study, we are looking to test if the platform can improve children’s well-being and quality of life following their parents’ divorce (see also www.sesnxt.com).
You will be working in a dynamic team environment at both the company’s office in Ordrup (just outside Copenhagen) and UCPH, Department of Public Health located centrally in Copenhagen. While your primarily responsibility will be research related to SES NXT, we expect you to assist in other research and data-related tasks of importance to the company and research group at UCPH. More about SES here www.ses.dk and the research group at UCPH here: www.sirlabcopenhagen.com.
The position is open to anyone with a PhD age of maximum 5 years i.e. the PhD will have to have been obtained between January 1. 2018 and January 1. 2023. The position runs from February 1, 2023 (or as soon as possible after) to June 2025 with the possibility of extension.
Salary is according to standard agreements with the possibility of an individually negotiated supplement.
Ideally, the candidate will:
- Hold a PhD in psychology, sociology or related disciplines
- Be fluent in oral and written Danish
- Have strong oral and written skills in English
- Have a documented and strong knowledge of basic statistics
- Have an understanding of or interest in qualitative research
- Have documented publications in international peer-reviewed journals
- Be able to work and plan independently
- Be good at stake holder engagement and management
- Able to communicate research clearly to both an academic and public audience
- Be a team player
The application must be submitted in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or English and must include the following documents:
- Application, including motivations for applying for the position (Maximum 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas (Master’s, PhD, and other relevant certificates)
- A complete list of publications
The deadline for applications is January 1 2023.
For more information, please contact Head of Research, Associate Professor, University of Copenhagen Gert Martin Hald at [email protected]. Phone +45 28731317.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.