Udsendt dato19. oktober 2022
Udløbsdato13. december 2022
Salonsupport.dk is the Danish distributor of MOROCCANOIL and DAVINES professional hair care products. The company is located in Albertslund.
The position as eCommerce & Key Account Manager is a new position and marks a new era in the company as professional hair care brands in general are in a process of changing from being sold through professional hair salons exclusively to be omnichannel brands sold online and in department stores as well.
As eCommerce & Key Account Manager, you will work closely with the SoMe Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Product Manager as well as the headquarters of Moroccanoil and Davines. The position reports directly to the CEO.
TASK & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Responsible for developing and executing the brand eCommerce strategy across online key accounts and department stores in line with brand strategies.
- Build and develop a sustainable relationship with key accounts’ buyers and their marketing team. Become a leading partner to the website in their events and special themes.
- Define and execute a yearly marketing plan according to brand guidelines including product launches, sales incentives, brand visibility, CRM campaigns, PPC campaigns and sampling.
- Grow sales through special initiatives, social media campaigns, influencers and website promotions in collaboration with the website. Analyze performance of campaigns, including conversion rate, % of new customers, retention rate and ROAS.
- Strengthen and optimize brand presence and visibility according to brand guidelines.
- Ensure consistency of brand presence to end consumers including brand pages, product page details, educational content and special offering for an excellent customer experience.
- Ensure healthy stock levels at all times. Monitor new product performance and special promos. Work closely with the brands’ eCom team and Sales Director on a yearly plan including campaigns, GWP, samples etc.
- Analyze performance in terms of sales revenues and potential growth to identify strengths, weaknesses, and business opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities in the market and potential partners to increase direct sales and brand awareness.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 2-3 years experience in eCommerce and digital with documented results with customer insight and sales understanding.
- Business results oriented: Ability to perform … to budget and manage forecast.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally in developing growth strategies and plans, based on market and customer insight.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of marketing activities.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks under time pressure.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English.
- Organized and structured.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to details, still able to see the big picture.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Takes responsibility and initiative.
- Good collaboration skills and always solution-oriented.
- Analytically strong – can turn data into action.
- A self-starter who can work independently and at the same time act as a strong team player.
- Energetic ”can-do” attitude.
- Outgoing and with a positive personality.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT ONE
With this new position Salonsupport.dk will work strategically with online sales and optimization of sales to department stores. We offer a job with great opportunity for influence and independence in a solid and well-run private-owned company. We have great ambitions, and you will play a central role in connection with the digital development of Salonsupport.dk. You will work together with passionate and skilled colleagues in an environment that is entrepreneurial and grounded in healthy values.
UnikRecruitment assists Salonsupport.dk with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language. Closing date for application is asap.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.