Udsendt dato9. november 2023
Udløbsdato4. januar 2024
linkAnordic, Oslo, Norway, is looking for Danish Speaking Customer Support Advisors – Teleperformance, Chania, Greece.
How would you feel if your office was just a breath away from beaches with crystal-clear waters? Does year-long sunshine – along with flavorful Greek cuisine – sound like an option you’d like to explore?
Jump head-first into the Mediterranean experience and join our ever-growing Nordic Customer Care team in one of the most popular destinations in the world – Chania, Crete!
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing the top Nordic home appliance manufacturer.
- Utilize phone e-mails and calls in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Handle customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Crete!
What you will bring:
- Very good level of Danish.
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English.
- Understanding and empathizing with people and problem-solving.
- Prior experience in customer support or claims and consumer complaints is advantage will be considered an asset.
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as a problem-solving mentality.
- Computer knowledge, good knowledge of MS programs.
- A positive and adventurous attitude.
- A curiosity driven mindset, willing to know everything about everything.
- Results-driven way of thinking, aiming to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the consumer.
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer.
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Chania, Crete, pick-up & drop – both at no cost to you).
- Free accommodation or extra accommodation bonus, throughout the entire employment period.
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year.
- A generous bonus scheme.
- Fully remunerated training by certified instructors.
- Extra private health insurance.
- Consistent support for anything you may need along the way.
- Numerous benefits and discounts.
- State-of-the-art premises – including an amazing activity room with a fully-equipped gym, table tennis table and TV.
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives.
- Free online Greek language courses.
- Professional growth & development opportunities within a multicultural, safe and fun workplace.
- This job opportunity requieres you to relocate to Chania, Crete (if already do not live there).
- Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See the vacancy here and apply online:
linkAnordic er en gratis jobportal for nordisksprogede, der ønsker at finde arbejde i udlandet. Du kan også læse nyttige tips om, hvordan du finder et hjem i udlandet, hvordan du forbedrer din jobsøgning og jobsamtaler, og hvordan du forbereder dig på livet i udlandet gennem nyttige artikler.
Læs mere www.linkanordic.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.