Udsendt dato3. august 2022
Udløbsdato31. august 2022
We need more skilled people for our landscape department based on the Rønde/Aarhus area.
Are you ready for a new job with many different tasks? Do you want to work in a company with new projects every day? Then maybe you’re the one we’re looking for!
Who are we?
Our landscape department deals with everything from soil and terrain work to outdoor paving, fencing and planting at both single-family house gardens, and as subcontractor on larger construction projects.
You’ll work with a wide range of tasks with a focus on quality and good craftsmanship. You will work closely with bricklayers, carpenters and you must be ready to help among tasks outside your own knowledge.
Our most important goal is satisfied customers and it is important that you can both listen and advise, as well as come up with new opportunities without compromising on quality.
- A unique workplace with orderly conditions.
- Independent and mixed task.
- We prioritize freedom with responsibilityand create good conditions for your working life.
- Good colleagues.
- Salary by qualifications.
Who are you…?
- We are looking for an experienced paver or grey landscaper.
- You have an eye for details and focus on quality in your work.
- You have a sense of planning and possess a high degree of responsibility.
- You thrive on independent tasks and are also a team player.
- You like to work in an environment where the pace is rarely low.
- If you have trailer card and can drive a mini excavator, it is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We offer you a job in a unique company
Dansk Hus og Have Service is a nationwide company that has been constantly evolving since its establishment in 2016. Our everyday life in the landscape department is characterized by many different projects, large and small.
With every project, we ensure that we deliver quality to our customers on time. As a company, we take pride in the fact that our skilled employees have the best working conditions, and we prioritize that all our employees are satisfied and happy at work.
The position is full-time with start-up as soon as possible. However, we are ready to wait for the right person(s).
We encourage you to apply immediately. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Send your resume and a few words about yourself to email@example.com.
If you would like to know more about the position or have any questions, please contact Christina Fisker on +45 25 78 28 81 or Peter Kristensen on +45 40 84 31 24.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.