Udsendt dato2. august 2022
Udløbsdato19. august 2022
Are you passionate about administrative work and do you enjoy working with software? Are you ready to join a new established team with dedicated and skilled colleagues? Then we have the right job opportunity for you!
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Denmark A/S is a world leading global contract laboratory within the pharmaceutical field, and we provide microbiological and chemical analyses, process control and advice about laboratory services according to GMP.
In this position you will be a part of a new and growing team, where you will get an important role in the implementation and maintenance of our LIMS system. You will be part of a team with talented and engaged colleagues in an informal work environment.
Your primary work tasks will consist of:
- Prepare in our LIMS system (eLIMS-BPT) the frameworks for the different internal processes (sample registration, reporting, etc.)
- Support with quotes for upcoming collaboration with sister companies
- Support routine work in relation to document management
- Support the deployment of new IT Systems
It is important to state that there is no laboratory work connected to this position.
- You have a background as a laboratory technician or other relevant education
- Proficient in English, while Danish is optional
- You have a flair for IT and learning new systems
- Experience working with LIMS systems and CRM is an advantage
- Experience working in an GMP-environment is an advantage as well
- You are team orientated and have good collaboration skills
- You are detail orientated, systematic and able to get an overview of complex tasks
- You are a fast learner, able to work independently and able to prioritize tasks
- You have good communications skills, both written and spoken
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work tasks and people
Work hours: Your 37 weekly work hours will typically be placed in the time period 06:00-18:00 Monday to Friday.
Maternity cover: 7 months. This is a temporary position.
Workplace: Ørnebjergvej 1, 2600 Glostrup
Send your resume, application and exam papers as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we have found the right candidate. You apply by clicking “søg jobbet” and upload the relevant documents in PDF. During the recruitment process, you will be asked to present a criminal record.
If you have any further questions, please contact Team Leader Maider Remirez Marzo by phone (+45) 26 86 36 33 in the timeslot 14:00-16:00.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 59 countries and operating more than 940 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.