Udsendt dato5. august 2022
Udløbsdato25. august 2022
Accountant – Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Are you looking for an excellent career opportunity? Do you have a background within finance? Are you passionate about expanding peoples access to medicine around the world? Then this is the job for you!
- Flexible hybrid work balance (working both from home and from the office if desired)
- Temporary employment with the possibility of extension
- Excellent career opportunity in a global organization
Sandoz A/S is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, who aims to play a prominent role in improving access to medicines worldwide.
As our new Accountant you will be working with international colleagues and the office working language is English. We will do our best to welcome you with open arms and make sure you get a good introduction to the role. This is a career opportunity where you will gain a holistic understanding of the accounting area and most of your work will be within SAP.
You will be the link between the finance department and the customer service department, acting as a “first point of contact” for finance related inquiries. The role is primarily administrative, but you will also need to communicate with other departments and assist with different finance related tasks. It is therefore important that you are service minded and have good communication skills.
- Input of journal entries, liaising with other departments, accountants, managers, controllers in order to maintain an accurate and transparent accounting process.
- Assists/manages the upload of accounting files.
- Prepares and reviews the monthly/quarterly reporting packages
- Prepares and when assigned, reviews monthly/quarterly accounting reconciliations
- Identifying any discrepancies works with the appropriate individuals to resolve to ensure completeness, accuracies, and integrity of statements. Participates in the filing of regulatory documents.
- Assists with the statutory audit processes.
- Assist with creation of credit/debit notes to customers
- Assists or completes ad hoc projects
- Any other job related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
We expect you to have a background in finance, weather you just finished your degree or have the equivalent experience working within the field.
Furthermore we expect that you:
- Are eager to learn
- Have excellent collaboration skills
- Has a pro active mindset
- Have good communication skills and not afraid to ask questions
- Can work independently and efficiently
Required: To apply for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in Denmark and already be living in the country.
Work location: Edvard Thomsens Vej 14, 2300 København
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 month employment with the possibility of extension
Work Hours: Full time distributed on weekdays within normal office hours.
Salary according to qualifications
We hire on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested in the job please apply via the button as soon as possible.
Sandoz A/S is collaborating with Experis in this recruitment process, and the employment is through Experis, so if you have any questions about the position, please contact Resource Manager, Astrid Gotlieb on tel. 4590 2800 on weekdays between 10:00-14:00.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på workscout.dk.